By Aaron Waldron
New from Pro-Line Racing:
Brawler Clod Buster 2.6" Gray Wheel for Stock Clod Buster Axles and Solid Axle Monster Trucks
+17.5mm Wider Offset - #2760-03, $33
Stock Offset - #2759-03, $33
Pro-Line is proud to introduce a new scale Monster Truck Wheel for Solid Axle Monster Trucks: the Brawler 2.6” Gray Wheel! The Brawler wheel is a perfect match for Pro-Line’s Destroyer 2.6” tires and has all of the scale detail you would expect out of a Scale Monster Truck Wheel. The Brawler is a gray 12mm Hex glue up style wheel with a black hub cap that completely covers up the non-scale looking wheel nut, giving your truck the ultimate scale look.
The stock offset version has the same wheel offset as the stock Clod Buster wheels, while the Wider offset version is 17.5mm (0.69”) wider per side making your truck 35mm (1.38”) wider overall than stock. The Brawler Wheel is Proudly Made in the USA by Pro-Line and will be widely available to the Solid Axle Monster Truck Racing Community! Make your presence known with your very own Pro-Line Destroyer Tires and Brawler Wheels today!
- Super Scale Solid Axle Monster Truck Wheel
- 2-piece Glue on Wheel with Wheel Nut Cover
- 2 Offsets available – Stock and Wide (+17.5mm per side)
- Molded lug nuts and Bead-loc detail for a scale look
- Fits Pro-Line Destroyer 2.6” tires
- Gray wheel with Black Hub Cap
- Strong and Durable Nylon Wheel Material
1966 Ford F-100 Clear Body for SCX10 Trail Honcho 12.3” (313mm) wheelbase
Pro-Line has a brand new body for all of the Scale Crawler fans: a Licensed 1966 Ford F-100 body for the SCX10 Trail Honcho! The Honcho is a sweet looking Scale vehicle because of the built in rear cage. Now you can make it look even more scale with ‘66 F-100 cab on the front. The Pro-Line 1966 F-100 is a classic vintage truck body with carefully sculpted round head lights and a round front windshield. Pro-Line has faithfully recreated the ‘66 F-100 for your SCX10 Honcho! Transform the look of your Honcho with the Ford F-100 from Pro-Line!
- Licensed 1966 Ford F-100 Scale Looks
- Transforms your SCX10 Honcho into a cool classic truck
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
Type-R Clear Body for HB D216
Now you can have the same body that Ty Tessmann runs on his D216: the Type-R! Type-R came from the mind of Pro-Line Team Driver Ty Tessmann with a unique mid-cab look that breaks away from all of the recent cab forward trends. The Type-R body fits perfectly around the unique shape of the D216 and features kick up in the rear of the body for balanced front to rear down force. The body style also matches that of the Type-R for the D413! If you have a performance hungry D216 buggy, then you NEED to get Pro-Line’s Type-R body!
- Ty Tessmann inspired Type-R Body Styling
- Unique Mid-Cab look and balanced down force
- Perfect fit for HB D216
- Made from Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
Predator Clear Body for AE B44.3
Introducing the Pro-Line Predator Body for the Team Associated B44.3! The Predator design was originally developed for the RC8B3 and has now been scaled down to fit perfectly on the B44.3. The Predator takes design features from the Phantom and Type-R bodies to create a whole new look and balanced performance in any condition. Give your buggy the performance and style it needs to dominate the competition, get the Pro-Line Predator body today!
- Sleek and Low Profile Predator Styling
- Extremely Balanced Performance in any Condition
- Perfect fit for B44.3
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
Suburbs Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires for Front or Rear
M4 (Super Soft) - #9036-03, $26
X4 (Super Soft) - #9036-004, $26
The wait is over. The ROAR National Champion Suburbs tread is now available for 1:8 buggy owners. Introducing the Suburbs in Pro-Line's proprietary M4 (Super Soft) and X4 (Super Soft) compounds. It only makes sense that the ever popular indoor and blue groove tread pattern would be made available to the 1:8th class.
- National Championship winning compounds and tread design
- Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
- Re-useable Closed Cell Inserts
- Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
SwitchBlade M4 Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires for Front or Rear
M3 (Soft) - #9057-02, $25
M4 (Super Soft) - #9057-03, $25
X2 (Medium) - #9057-002, $25
X3 (Soft) - #9057-003, $25
X4 (Super Soft) - #9057-004, $25
Introducing the latest outdoor buggy tire to hit the scene: the SwitchBlade! The SwitchBlade is a unique Directional tire with different tread on the outside compared to the inside, allowing you to mount the tires in the direction that suits your current track conditions. One side of the tire has standard pins, which is ideal for loose or low traction conditions where you want the tire to add side grip and improve steering. When you Switch the tire to the other side, the tread is connected in a Blade that reduces side traction in high-bite or edgy conditions. The SwitchBlade is like having 2 different tires in 1!
The pin size and pin spacing of the SwitchBlade is exactly in between the Hole Shot 2.0 and the Blockade, so you know it will work in a variety of track conditions and is destined to become the new go-to race tire. The tread design also bears a striking resemblance to the iconic Hole Shot tread, but each lug is bigger, taller and more spaced out than the Hole Shot. Get 2 sets of the new SwitchBlade tire today and try it in both directions!
- Switch directions to suit your track conditions
- Great multi-track tire
- Like having two different tires in one package
- One side provides added side grip and improved steering
- One side reduces side traction in high bite, edgy conditions
- More Traction with Good Wear
- Bigger pins with added spacing compared with the Hole Shot 2.0
- Includes Closed Cell Foam
Fugitive Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires for Front or Rear
M4 (Super Soft) - 9052-03, $25
WORLD CHAMPION!!! The same tire that Ty Tessmann used to win the World Championships in Italy is now available to you! Pro-Line is putting the competition on the Run with the all-new Fugitive race tire! The Fugitive was developed to be the longest lasting race tire ever produced while still being quick and agile. In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a new tire that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tire tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didn’t have the speed of the smaller pin race tires.
Pro-Line’s all-new Fugitive tire sets the standard for wear and performance with a whole new design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run on concrete. When combined with Pro-Line’s incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive easily has the best performance to cost ratio of any Pro-Line tire making it perfect for many European style tracks.
Be the first one outrunning the competition with the Fugitive!
- Use a WORLD CHAMPION Tire like the Pros
- Extra Tread Wear for your money
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Perfect for Extreme Wear Conditions with Little Dust
- Improved Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included