Exotek Racing LCG gearbox conversion for 22 3.0
Thursday, Apr 7, 2016 12:20pm
By Aaron Waldron
New from Exotek Racing:
Exotek Racing 22 3.0 LCG GEAR BOX SET - laydown gear box conversion
COMING SOON! (eta 4/18) - PROTOTYPE SHOWN
The features include:
- Machined alloy 3 gear box for precise running gears- machined for lightness yet stiffens up the chassis and rear tower for improved consistency on high grip tracks.
- Ultra LCG gear arrangement- straight line for all 3 gears means extra low center of gravity and smoother running idler gear.
- Machined lightweight alloy motor plate for cooler motor temps. Cooling is further aided by the alloy gear box (great for stock motor classes).
- Very easy gear box changes for your track conditions of the day- means you can use 1 chassis to swap between the LCG gear box or stock gear box so that you won't need to purchase a carpet car and a dirt car.
- Slightly raised diff gear position aids in running lower ride heights.
- Easy access hinged carbon fiber lipo plate.
The set includes:
- ALLOY 3 GEAR LAYDOWN GEAR BOX SET - black anodised with laser etch
- ALLOY LIGHTWEIGHT MOTOR PLATE - black anodised
- DELRIN GEAR COVER - black
- CARBON FIBER LIGHTWEIGHT LIPO STRAP WITH ALLOY HINGE - black anodised
- ALLOY WATERFALL SPACERS
- CHASSIS DRILL TEMPLATE - aids in adding the 2 required holes in the chassis.
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS
- DECAL SHEET