By Aaron Waldron
New from XRAY:
Alessio Mazzeo joins XRAY
XRAY is happy to announce that the talented Italian RC car driver, Alessio Mazzeo, is joining our factory XRAY racing team. Alessio is a multiple Italian Champion as well as two time EFRA European champion with many other achievements. We are excited about our new team member and wish him only the best results.
"I am very happy to be part of a really prestigious but especially the forefront for the RC world. After many years spent in the Serpent there was no better team to be able to support me to carry on the hard work that I and my team have done in recent years, I can not wait to begin to address this challenge, see you on the track, ciao ciao."
Alessio's most notable achievements:
- 5 times Italian champion
- 2 times EFRA European champion (EFRA B- EFRA A)
- ENS finale Winner
- IFMAR Vice World Champion and Super Pole winner 2016/2017
- 8 times EFRA European finalist beetwen 1/8 scale and 1/10 scale
In 2017, Alessio will attend these races:
- ENS in 1/8 and 1/10
- GP EFRA series 1/8 and 1/10
- Italian Championship 1/8 and 1/10
- EFRA European Championship 1/10
- IFMAR World Championship and Pre-Worlds 1/8
- XRAY Racing Series
#305860 Composite Offset Spur Gear 90T / 64
New 90T addition to the range of precision-molded 64-pitch offset spur gears is made from special hard composite material, strategically lightened to reduce rotating mass without compromising strength or durability. Allows you to further fine-tune your car's performance.
- Precision molded offset spur gear
- Strategically lightened to reduce rotating mass
- Special hard composite material
#349903 Alu RX8 Pinion Gear Tool
XCA-clutch pinion gear tool aids in installing & removing XCA clutchbell pinion gears. The tool is CNC-machined from premium Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum which ensures very high durability. Superior machining ensures very precise fitment on the pinions. Hardcoated for long life and highest durability.
- Fits all RX8 pinions
- Very precise fitment
- Easy pinion installation/removal
XT2 Composite Lower Suspension Arms - Graphite
Lower suspension arms made from specially-formulated graphite composite material. The exclusive composite mixture used for suspension arms is a perfect balance between reliability and performance. The suspension arms are rigid to provide a responsive feel and extreme durability. Suitable for high- and very-high-traction tracks.
Universal design arms can be used on both left & right sides.
- Special graphite composite mixture
- For high- and very-high traction tracks
#322111-G XT2 Composite Suspension Arm Front Lower - Graphite
#323111-G XT2 Composite Suspension Arm Rear Lower - Graphite