By Aaron Waldron
New from Schumacher:
The latest innovation from Schumacher for the exciting world of GT12 racing is the new ATOM CC.
Alongside the original SupaStox ATOM, the ATOM CC features a carbon fibre chassis and the ability to adjust the battery mounting position.
The CC is ideal for the driver that likes a more responsive and edgy feel to their car.
- New - Carbon fibre chassis for improved response.
- New - Adjustable battery position for balance tuning, more forward option.
- New - More forward servo position with improved chassis mounting.
- New - Smaller steering ball grippa's.
- Lightweight Ball Differential with 3 Screw Wheel Fixing and Carbon Axle (Top Spec)
- Separate Springs for Independent Roll and Bump stiffness adjustment
- Balanced Rear Pod assembly
- Contact Wheels with Improved Flex and Handling Characteristics (Top Spec)
- Range of World Championship winning Contact foam available
- Extra Low Motor Position
- Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts
Due late February 2017
K173 - ATOM CC - Pro
(Pro Kit shown in all pictures and includes C/F Pro diff, side dampers, left rear wheel clamp and new Atom GT12 wheels - Carbon Fibre chassis)
K174 - ATOM CC - Sport
(Sport kit has a fixed rear axle with no diff, no side dampers and old style SupaStox rear wheels - Carbon Fibre chassis)
Conversion from the ATOM to the ATOM CC is possible with the following parts;
- U7276 - C/F - Chassis - Atom CC
- U7277 - S1 - Side Link Mount - Atom CC
- U4968 - Ball Sockets Low Profile -Eclipse - pk4
- U7278 - Servo Saver Assembly 23T - Atom CC
- U7279 - Servo Saver Assembly 25T - Atom CC
Dedicated web page - http://www.racing-cars.com/pp/Car_Showroom/SupaStox_ATOM.html