Following the successful debut of the Team Associated B64D 1/10 4wd buggy kit, comes the new B64 kit. The B64 is designed specifically for high traction surfaces such as carpet and artificial turf racing.
The B64's adjustable axle height and roll centers result in a stable yet nimble platform. With a new and improved center slipper using Low Coefficient Friction (LCF) pads, the B64 rewards the driver with maximum drive out of all four wheels on artificial turf and carpet surfaces.
Team Associated gives an in-depth look at the new buggy's with this B64 vs. B64D comparison video below:
Key features of the new B64 Team Kit include:
- V2 12mm Big Bore threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm TiN coated shafts and low friction X-rings for improved smoothness
- Factory Team floating aluminum motor mount and aluminum/carbon servo mounts
- Refined arm mount geometry with quick and easy tuning
- Front and rear anti-roll bars keep chassis flat for increased corner speed
- Narrow, 7075 hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass
- Strengthened front and rear suspension with hard-anodized aluminum caster blocks and carbon fiber shock towers
- Team Associated clear body and screw-mounted wing by JConcepts(TM)
- All metric hardware throughout
- Easy access center slipper clutch with LCF pads
- 5mm front wheel aluminum drive hexes
For more details, visit the official B64 Team Kit page at www.rc10.com.