Kyosho's new Inferno TKI3
Monday, Apr 16, 2012 12:31pm
By Mike Garrison
Kyosho has always been recognized as one of the top competitors on the race track which has been proven time and time again with their multiple national and world championship titles. However, it isn't often that we see someone dominate practice, qualifying, and the main in the relentless fashion of Team Kyosho's Jared Tebo at the Neo12.
Jared was driving the all-new Inferno TKI3, which is soon to be released. Kyosho America has just updated the TKI3 kit page with further details and photos of the all-new buggy!
The new TKI3 features:
- HD Universals – New 3.5mm thick swing shafts, much stronger than the previous version.
- Heavy Duty Shock Tower – Strengthened front shock tower features a thicker construction giving you the ability to handle what ever your local track can dish out. Similar to what was used during the IFMAR 2011 Worlds.
- Newly Designed – Redesigned molded battery and receiver box, which is compatible with KO propo switch.
- Redesigned – Newly servo tray allowing for precise, effective and linear linkage movement.
- Move Up – The radio tray has also undergone change which now allows for easy servo maintenance and replacement.
Will the TKI3 make you as fast as Jared Tebo? We bet not, however, the car does live up to the Kyosho reputation as providing some of the latest innovations and engineering, designed to win races.
Visit Kyosho America Online to see more!