MIP releases new lightweight aluminum B4/T4/SC10 top shaft
Friday, Aug 17, 2012 09:02am
By Mike Garrison
MIP Press Release:
Increase your speed and acceleration by replacing the heavy 3-piece steel stock top shaft assembly on your Team Associated B4, T4, & SC10 2WD Radio Controlled Vehicles with New LIGHTWEIGHT YET STRONG MIP Top Shaft with ONE-PIECE Gear/Shaft Design. MIP LISTENS! By popular request, MIP's New Bronze-Toned Top Shaft features re-engineered NEW PITCH DIAMETER for perfect mesh and HARD-ANODIZED Aircraft-grade Aluminum for MAXIMUM DURABILITY and LONGER WEAR!
- One-Piece Gear and Shaft Re-designed for today’s tough, High-power drive systems!
- Hard Anodized - Coated for outstanding wear resistance and durability!
- Pitch Diameter Fit Precision Swiss machined In-house from top quality gear cutters!
- Made from bronze-toned 7075-T6 Aluminum - Lightweight for better acceleration!
- Can be used for 17.5 Stock or Modified racing!
- 100% Quality made in the USA!