JConcepts releases the new "Stackers" 1:8 truggy tire
Thursday, Feb 14, 2013 10:23am
By Mike Garrison
JConcepts Press Release:
The outer rows are a medium to hefty size lug with alternating positioning to drive forward and side-bite while the Stacked rows actively react with one another to lower the overall wear of the tire. The side-lugs are finished off with a hard angle to ease the transition from forward to side-bite while maintaining a linear feel without edginess in the turns. The Stacker inner ribbing features a repeated X-type ribbing which reduces the amount of tire expansion under power while still being soft and cushy for bumps and rutted sections. The Stackers include JConcepts “Force-1” inserts to finish off an extraordinary tire.
The Stackers in the hands of JConcepts / Team Associated driver Ryan Maifield have already TQ’ed the buggy class at 2012 ROAR Off-Road Fuel Nationals in Oakland Mills, PA and took a quick 30 minute victory at the 2012 JConcepts Clash in Flowood, Mississippi. The Stackers are the real deal when it comes to extended main events and conditions which require speed and longevity.
- JConcepts Stacked / Hybrid type design
- Heavy center lug design for increased forward bite
- Ideal spacing for performance, traction and wear
- Super aggressive tread including stacked features
- Available in Medium (Yellow), Soft (Blue), Super Soft (Green), Mega Soft (Black) compounds
- Include light-weight and durable “Force-1” inserts