ProTek R/C releases the all-new "TruTorque" shock pliers
Tuesday, Feb 19, 2013 01:37pm
By Mike Garrison
From now on you'’ll only need one tool for your shocks, —the versatile ProTek RC “TruTorque” Shock Pliers! Grab ahold of your 1:10 scale or 1:8 scale shock shafts, shock bodies and ball ends without scuffing or marring their surfaces.
ProTek R/C Press Release:
The ProTek RC “TruTorque” Shock Pliers are a must for any serious racer who routinely tunes their suspension package. The “nut-cracker” shape of the all-aluminum pliers allows users to gauge the compression applied to the part that his held. The surface of the Shock Pliers has been anodized black, and features a slight texture to ensure a solid hold. Whether you need to grab ahold of a shock shaft for installing new shock ends or you need to secure your shock body for installing a shock cap, these pliers are up to the task. The ProTek RC Shock Pliers also have a stepped post for snapping 1:10 scale and 1:8 scale ball ends in or out. ProTek RC “TruTorque” Shock Pliers will last for years and are sure to be a favorite tool for the serious racer.
- Will work for both 1/10-scale and 1/8-scale shocks.
- All-aluminum construction.
- Anodized black and finished with a slight texture for a solid hold.
- Two slots for different sized shock shafts.
- Two sections for various sized shock bodies.
- A stepped post easily snaps 1/10-scale and 1/8-scale ball ends in or out.
- “Nut-cracker” shape gives racers a feel of the compression being applied.