Tekin releases new "Pro4 HD" sensored brushless motors
Tuesday, Mar 12, 2013 12:41pm
By Mike Garrison
Tekin has just released their latest in brushless motors for the growing 4wd shortcourse class. There's new trucks on the market, and now there's new power to go with them!
Tekin Press Release:
Tekin's Pro4 HD Motor raises the bar in offroad power. The Pro4 HD's longer 550 can and 4 pole design provide performance gains across the board and off the charts when compared to standard 1:10th scale motors. The Pro4 HD has the torque and power to level the competition. Designed for use with 2S-4S power systems, 1:10 4WD Short Course has never had this kind of power! Combine the Pro4 HD with a Tekin RX8 ESC in your 4WD Short Course and hold on!
- 4 Pole 12 Slot Hi-torque 550 Motor Design
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnets
- Rebuildable Design
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximizes Efficiency
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for use with all sensored systems
- High RPM ABEC5 Oversized Bearings
CLICK HERE for more details!