By Aaron Waldron
Race report from MikaNews:
The annual Messe Cup was held last weekend during a hobby fair in Bad Salzuflen, Germany. In the 1/8th E-Buggy class it was SOAR/Graupner driver Marvin Fritschler, reigning German national 1/8th Nitro and E-Buggy champion, who took the day’s win from Dutch racer Bart Mullink (Agama). Young Burak Kilic (Agama/Graupner) snatched the final podium spot from Sebastian Winterstein (Mugen). Agama/Graupner teammates Berkan Kilic and Yanic Grieger rounded out the top 5 result.
Last weekend, many of the fastest off-road racers in Germany competed in the Messe Cup, which was held in an exhibition hall during a large hobby show in Bad Salzuflen, Germany. Renowned race director Bjarne Hollund, known for announcing events at the Cypzu-Drom and in Burgdorf, captured the attention of the large audience in attendance for the expo.
Current nitro and electric 1/8-scale national champion Marvin Fritschler won the E-Buggy category ahead of Agama teammates Bart Mullink and Burak Kilic.
- Marvin Fritschler – Graupner Soar 998
- Bart Mullink- Agama A 512 E
- Burak Kilic – Agama A 512 E
- Sebastian Winterstein – Mugen MBX-7R Eco
- Berkan Kilic – Agama A 512 E
- Yanic Grieger -TLR 8ight-E 3.0
- Philipp Lütgert – Kyosho MP9e
- Christian Bessler – Team Associated RC8B3E
- Philipp Gabler – Graupner Soar 998
- Laurin Czypulowski– Mugen MBX-7R Eco
- Nils Bering – Mugen MBX-7R Eco
- Benjamin Marks – Team Associated RC8B3E
Lower finals winners:
B-Final: Stefan Petrich
C-Final: Michael Thamm
D-Final: Marcus Thomas
In the 2WD class, Sebastian Honscha won ahead of Bart Mullink with Patrick Fischer finishing third.