By Mike Garrison
Press Release from XRAY:
XRAY is happy to announce that the British off-road driver, Dominic Nunn is joining the XRAY factory team. Dom will be piloting the XB2, XB4, XB8 and XB8E platforms in all major national and international races. Dominic achieved several notable results in recent National and European races as an XRAY supported driver. He is passionate about racing his XRAY cars and is looking to further strengthen his race package.
Dom says, "I am totally obsessed and passionate about my RC racing. The XRAY platforms are just amazing and give me real confidence to practice, race and have fun. The off-road classes are my passion and I particularly feel the platforms and lots of support have really helped me to improve in racing but also in sharing, encouraging and helping guys trackside. I feel really blessed to be able to represent XRAY and would like to thank XRAY for allowing me to be a new ambassador for their brand."
Dom will race at all major national and international events including:
- 2018 NEO Race
- EOS 2017/2018
- Schumacher Silverstone Winter Series
- 2018 EFRA European Championship 1/10 off-road
- 2018 BRCA UK Nationals 2WD and 4WD
- 2018 EFRA European Championship 1/8 off-road
- 2018 BRCA UK Nationals 1/8 off-road
- 2018 Nitro X Cross Series
- 2018 East Shrewsbury Club Series
- XRS Off Road Midlands Raceway