By Aaron Waldron
Press release from RC Concept:
RC Concept is really happy to announce that Korean superstars driver Ryan Lee will use the RC Concept Nitro engines for 2017 and 2018.
Ryan was really happy with his tests and even won his first race with the engine last week-end.
Ryan is an experienced driver, and will be a great assets in the Team and for RC Concept expansion.
Ryan will attend and support all RC Concept users at those events: all major events in Korea, Neo18 in UK, IFMAR in Australia, Asian fever race in Taiwan
Ryan's main achievements:
- Multiple former national champions in 1/10 electric buggy and ISTC
- 2 times FEMCA A main finalists
- Podium +35 class in 2014 IFMAR Italy
- Podium in Pattaya buggy party 2015
- Multiple Podium finishes in 1/8 nitro Nationals
- 1/8 electric National champion 2016
- 1/8 truggy national champion
- 2nd in 2017 KMRCA nationals