By Aaron Waldron
From Holiday Hangover RC Arenacross (via Facebook):
From November through February you face a constant barage of Holiday celebrations.
We have the cure for your Holiday Hangover!
Offroad 1/10 and 1/8 Scale racing out of the elements and in a massive Arena!
It may be the first running of this event but it is sure to be one of the premier off-road racing events of the year!
Grant County Fairgrounds
3953 Airway Dr NE,
Moses Lake, WA 98837
- 200x100 layout by Kevin Jelich of Amain RC Tracks
- Pit Lane
- Scaffolding Drivers stand
- Full Mylaps Scoring
- LiveTimeRC Software
- LiveRC Live Scoring
- Power available
- Indoor table areas (BYO) or rent for fee
- Indoor Popup Areas
- Outdoor Popup Areas
- Outdoor Pit Trailers
- RV and Camping Available ($25 per night)
Friday, March 2nd:
- 10:00AM - 9:00PM Controlled Practice (Practice Fee Included with Race fee, Practice only $10) *Flash Back Friday 25 lap Gas Truck Main event (8 entries required min)!
Saturday, March 3rd:
- 6:50AM Doors Open
- 7:00-7:15AM Late Arrival Practice (No Friday Track Time).
- 7:30AM Drivers Meeting
- 8:00AM 3 Rounds of Qualifying using Qual Points Best 2 of 3 determine mains
- 7:00am Doors Open
- 7:45 Drivers Meeting
- 8:00AM Main Events for all classes starting at 9:00am
Race Entry: $45.00 first entry $35 each additional
- 2WD Mod Buggy
- 4WD Mod Buggy
- 2WD Truck
- 2WD Short Course
- 4x4 Short Course
- Sportsman E-Buggy (privateer no RC contracts)
- Expert E-Buggy
- Nitro Truggy
- 40+ Nitro Buggy (Additional Class entry only)
- Nitro Buggy
- Flashback Friday night Gas Truck Main
*Awards will be given out in each class!
*Three 5 min qualifiers for all classes
*MAIN EVENTS! BREAK FROM THE MOLD
Subject to entries in each class*
- Nitro A mains 50 lap main events, 25 lap B and 15 lap C and lowers (excluding GT and 40+)
- Electric Classes 15 lap AAA (excluding Sportsman), 15 lap lowers
- Gas truck 25 lap showdown on Friday at 9pm
*less than 25 entries in a class may be subject to reduction of mains in overall length or to AA or single A. So get your fellow chassis lovers together to keep your main maxed
Registration opens 6:30PM February 1, 2018 at www.rcsignup.com/events/displayEvent.cfm?ID=6244
email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot use a RCsignup account. When determing timestamp for spot reservation rcsignup with be priority.
Registration will close when 30 heats have been reached.
We will target 15 car heats, however this means that 32 entries in a class becomes 3 heats! When 30 heats is reached due to class entries we will then open entries to fill the 30 heats. Dont miss out on a chance to run your favorite chassis, sign up and pay today!
Refunds available until March 1, 2018 so no stress if your plans are still developing!
Upon paid entry drivers may reserve pit locations within building, and/or RV and campsites.
[UPDATED 2/5 1:36 PM CT] - The flyer for the race was added to this post and cover image was updated to the latest version of the logo.