By Aaron Waldron
Press release from Destiny RC USA:
2018 Canadian Nationals Rising Star Program
With a goal of trying to get the youth in the R/C industry more involved and on the path to success, the program being initiated by Martin Pillmajer was something extraordinary. We would like to congratulate Hunter Paradis on being selected!
With so many companies, all of which were in attendance, stepping up to the plate and giving a young racer such a great opportunity and to further accelerate his development. Destiny was proud to be involved in this and plans on being involved as much as possible.
Below is a list of all the companies that supported this plan!
- Destiny RX10-SR – Scott Jakes
- ORCA ESC – Keith Yu / Franky Chan
- Motiv 21.5t Motor – Paul Lemieux
- Gravity USGT Tires – Paul Lemieux
- Team Zombie - Ryan Combden / Timmy Sheung
- Protoform USGT Body / Hat - Eric Epp / Dale Epp
- Outlaw RC – Mark Frechette, race fees for the year of practice and next years entry to the Canadian On Road RC Nationals.
The cost of this amazing prize is priceless when you're helping others! Watch out for Hunter guys - he'll be joining the growing group of up and coming RC Racers in this amazing hobby.
The youth is the future of this hobby - get them interested!
RC Rising Star... just wait to see what we have planned for next year!