By Mike Garrison
New TLR Blog Update from JR Mitch:
This week, I would like to talk rear toe-in pills on most newer TLR 1/10th scale vehicles. The rear toe-in pills are marked with a number with an arrow.
Both the number and the arrow make a difference in what overall toe-in you have in your car.
Below is a guide letting you know what overall toe-in with each pill and its direction.
- 4.0 with the arrow in = 2.5*
- 2.5 with the arrow out = 2.75*
- 3.5 with the arrow in = 3.0*
- 3.0 with the arrow out = 3.25*
- 3.0 with the arrow in =3.5*
- 3.5 with the arrow out = 3.75*
- 2.5 with the arrow in = 4.0*
- 4.0 with the arrow out = 4.25*
#22empire #8realm #DriveTLR