By Tyler Hooks
Press Release from DXR:
The Dirt Kings Race will be a 4 day race held over the Easter weekend 19th April - 22nd April 2019 at the Harper Adams Agricultural University in the UK. The event will be for 1/8th nitro Buggy class and the format will comprise of Practice, Qualifying and double sided finals. The total number of entries will be set at 210 giving drivers more track time than previous events and earlier finishes to allow a better social side to the event There will be 3 rounds of timed practice, 6 Qualifying runs @ 7 mins with 4 from 6 to count towards finals start place. Double sided finals at 20 mins with main final being 45 minutes long. The event will be run to BRCA rules with Practice being run on Friday, Qualifying on Saturday & Sunday along with some lower finals with the higher final & main showpiece final on the Monday.
*Any use of tyre additive during the event will not be tolerated and we have a strict disqualification process.*
If you need to cheat then this isn't the event for you !
- Use it you go home
- Think about using it, you go home
- Look like you are thinking about using it, you go home
- Even if you moan to the best driver you are friends with on insta to ask us for your forgiveness.
- No refunds given.....
- No Gyros
- No Headsets
- All lipo/Life batteries must be charged in Safety bags
- Maximum nitro fuel allowed is 25%