By Mike Garrison
Building off of their 1/8-scale buggy and truggy tire gluing jigs, Raceform has now introduced a 1/10-scale version for off-road 2wd and 4wd buggy tires.
Press Release from Raceform:
Make RC Life Easier, and with STYLE! Raceform is proud to add the 1/10 Lazer Jig to our Lazer Jig family. Being a proven design, we are now able to come up with a 1/10 buggy tire Gluing Jig, not just for one wheel, but all 3 types, 2wd front, 4wd front and rear. Just like its name, Lazer Fast and effortless gluing. Available at Raceformrc.com
Works perfectly with the 2017 IFMAR 1/10 ELECTRIC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP closed tires, Sweep 10droid extreme soft compound.
- Lazer Jig for gluing of 1/10 buggy tires
- Clincher Roller designed to "peel" tire beads just like finger action
- Stacker discs 6X easily adjusts the deck height required for all type of wheels
- Anti see-saw effect fastener knob keeps the wheel flat to the disc during innerside gluing. Smart design greatly reduces rotation, making the process even faster
- Ultra simple operation with 2 lever position (open and close)
- Antislip foam underside
- Precisely Machined from Plexiglas
- Perfect and consistent gluing
- Specifically Designed for 1/10 Offroad buggy tires
- Comes with 2x angled metal nozzle applicator and a Team Raceform Decal
Note : Design protected under Intellectual Property rights, Patent Pending.