By Mike Garrison
New from XRAY:
The XRAY X1'18 has arrived, and with a list of new upgrades and improvements developed and proven over the 2017 race season from team drivers and designers.
X1 2018 New Features:
- All-new super-narrow chassis design is 24mm narrower to eliminate chassis contact with the track while rolling
- All-new redesigned side link adaptors – machined from graphite – are mounted to aluminum stands to work with new super-narrow chassis
- All-new steering blocks with new extra Ackermann position for more in-corner steering and nearly 100% Ackermann curve
- All-new shock adaptor for quick & easy shock position changes; new frontward position for improved drivability over bumps and improved on-power traction
- All-new graphite servo holder allows mounting of new shock adaptor
- All-new tweak-free pivot brace for quicker & easier pod plate mounting
- All-new rear link brace with longer leads for battery side stop allows 5mm adjustment of battery position
- All-new battery backstop mounting allows battery position adjustment
View the full XRAY X1'18 presentation and details by CLICKING HERE.