By Aaron Waldron
New from Team Yokomo:
BD8-2018 Alu chassis version
#MRTC-BD818A, 67,400 JPY ($592 USD)
Release date: Oct 31, 2017
Further to the announcement of new EP touring car kit BD8-2018, Yokomo is going to introduce the aluminum chassis version, and immediately release together with the standard graphic version in the end of this month.
2mm thickness aluminum chassis are effectively works for the high grip surface environment such as carpet track. Besides, center gravity is going to more lowered to prevent from unexpected high side.
The aluminum spec is recommended for stock category drivers since aluminum chassis will have cooling effect for the mounted motor as well.
We are going to offer a special campaign for the first batch and we will add Rear Toe Control system (B8-RTC18) in free. These special kits will a sticker on the box to indicate free RTC.
Pre-order is being taken now.
The first batch is limited number of kits.
- New Centre Aligned Front Belt System, the front belt now runs up the middle of the car which improves the car’s balance as well as smoothness during on-power acceleration.
- 40T Pulley, increase more drive efficiency and optimize the chassis role balance.
- The newly designed plastic pulley integrated front spool
- The newly designed large sized rod end ball & open type rod end
- Capable for installing PCS Rod for more grip and acceleration.
- The newly designed aluminum graphite chassis and upper deck
- Bush insert aluminum suspension mount has optimized for ultra LCG architecture
- Active road surface tracing designed motor mount
- Center mounting of heavier weight parts for higher driving performance.
- Aluminum Servo mount is standard bundled
- Front double joint universal is standard bundled
- Composite belt tensioner is standard bundled
- Low center gravity as well as high capacity at SLF short shock II
First batch special offer: Rear toe control system (B8-RTC) in free. 4,600 JPY values.
BL-RS4 Drift spec combo set(10.5T)
#BL-R4105D, 20,460 JPY
BL-RS4 Drift spec combo set(13.5T)
#BL-R4135D, 20,460 JPY
Zero2 Drift spec motor 10.5T
#BL-105D, 6,660 JPY
Zero2 Drift spec motor 13.5T
#BL-135D, 6,660 JPY
New product information: Drift spec ESC and Motor
Yokomo will release a new ESC and Motor for drift category.
Team driver Takahiro found the best set up for all round use and it was preprogrammed as default setting.
Black based laser markings are the one of highlight on this products.
There are 2 kind of motor 10.5T and 13.5T for various type of track conditions.
ESC will be avail on October 31st, Motors and Combo will be in mid of November.