By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Modelix:
NEW ULTIMATE BRUSHLESS MZ8 PRO 6P MOTORS
This is the ULTIMATE BRUSHLESS MZ8 PRO 6P MOTOR 1900KV. After an extensive test period by Racers and our team of engineers, Modelix Racing is proud to present you the new Ultimate Racing line of competition and racing motors and electronic speed controllers.
Introducing the new 1/8 EP brushless motor line, which is fine-tuned for maximum performance and reliability, in combination with the Ultimate user simplicity, this is the Ultimate choice for any racer and professional hobbyist.
This new range of 1900 and 2100KV Racing Motors with Neodymium high power magnets, optimized stator designs, dual racing bearings, and high performance cooling are the perfect match for any track. In combination with the “Ultimate designed” robust quick-change wiring system for both ESC and motor, also complicated soldering is a thing of the past.
- Ultimate design CNC T70-75 alloy lightweight 3 pcs rebuildable “690 style” case
- High quality dual ball bearings
- Neodymium 6P magnet on hardened 5mm steel axle
- High precision 6P sensor control
- Ultimate design wire connection system
- Available in 1900 and 2100KV, for use from 3-4S Lipo batteries
- Meet all IFMAR/EFRA specs
NEW ULTIMATE MX8 RACE BRUSHLESS ESC (220A/2-6S)
This is the ULTIMATE MX8 RACE BUSHLESS ESC (220A/2-6S). After an extensive test period by Racers and our team of engineers, Modelix Racing is proud to present you their new Ultimate Racing line of competition and racing motors and electronic speed controllers.
Introducing the new 1/8 EP ESC line, which is fine-tuned for maximum performance and reliability with super smooth sensor control is the Ultimate choice for any racer and professional hobbyist. The optional program box and external low-resistance quick change plug system warrant maximum simplicity to adjust power and drive feeling for any track condition.
- Racing experience enhanced throttle response for excellent acceleration, linearity and drivability.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off, over-heat and throttle signal-loss protection
- Auto sensor-mode detection with sensor less mode protection
- Compatible with sensor or sensor-less brushless Racing motors from 2 Pole to 6 Pole
- Using advanced PC interface to set up or update the firmware
- Quick setting change option by LED program box
- Cont. Current: 220A
- Burst Current: 1080A
- Application: 1:8 on / off-road cars / trucks
- Motor type: 4/6 Pole
- Battery cell use: 2-6S Lipo/5-18S NiMH
- BEC Output: 6.0-7.2V adjustable/ 3A
- Dimensions: 55x48x37mm
- Weight: 159g.
- Sensor and sensorless high frequency forward/brake control with optional reverse.
- Multiple easy-tune forward and brake drive adjustments
- High power BL servo adaptive BEC
- Meet all IFMAR/EFRA specs