By Aaron Waldron
New from Exotek Racing:
EXOTEK RACING YETI HDX CHASSIS SET, 7075
Exotek brings you the new HDX chassis conversion, made of billet 7075 aluminum, for the 1/10 Yeti Rock Racer or truck!
Our heavy duty chassis will transform your project truck into the most dominant Yeti on the trail.
The billet 7075 machined chassis adds about 55gr to the lowest part of the chassis which dramatically lowers the center of gravity which means less roll overs and increased traction over all terrains.
Key design features include;
- Narrowed the chassis by 12mm and smoothed the bottom surface for reduced chassis snagging of terrain.
- Smooth inner chassis and open rear chassis design for less debris collecting and easier clean up after hitting the trail.
- 7075 hard anodized aluminum chassis.
- 7075 separate nose plate for easier maintenance.
- Carbon fiber upper plates for that factory racing look and a lower CG.
- Light weight super adjustable but more secure velcro battery straps.
- Integrated machined rear suspension link mounting directly to the chassis.
- Lowered the heavy ESC to reduce center of gravity.
- HD alloy servo mounts.
- Assembly sheet included.
The HDX chassis is a great way to convert your Yeti into the ultimate project build!
- For experienced modelers only.
- The 1/10 Yeti Rock Racer or Truck is required, not included.
- To protect the finish of the bottom of your chassis we suggest Associated Chassis Film #ASC9787.
- Hard case batteries only - max dimension 140mm x 49mm.
- $200.95 MSRP.