By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Schelle Racing:
New B64 Rear Top Deck Assembly, Spare Mount, White Slipper Pads
The Schelle B64 Rear Top Deck is the perfect complement to our wildly popular front top deck. Connecting the rear gearbox with the motor mount allows for increase bending strength as well as reduced chassis flex in cornering. When installed, racers will notice an immediate increase in corner speed, as the rear end of the buggy will now follow lock-step with the front end.
Rear flex tuning: Use 1 screw in the center rear hole for added flex in twisting to get more cornering grip, less steering. Use 2 side-by-side screws for reduced flex and maximum cornering speed.
Recommended Setup Changes with the rear top deck: C & D Pin inserts middle-middle, lower rear diff fluid (we recomend 15k and 7k Front/Rear) and 1 step softer rear anti-rollbar (we recommend gray on dirt).
B64 Rear Top Deck features:
- 2.5 mm carbon fiber. Made in the USA.
- Rear flex tuning option, use 1 pivot screw or solid 2 screw mounting.
- 3-D printed plastic rear top deck mount.
- 3-D printed plstic battery stop.
- Custom design increases chassis stiffness and predictability.
- Adds cornering speed.
- 3-D plastic top deck mount available separately (SCH1397).
Lastly, racers can replenish their slipper pads and get the white pads separately to balance our all of their pad sets. 3 per package, the white pads fit all Nova slipper sets.