By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Schelle Racing Innovations:
3 new products release today for Team Associated and TLR 22 racers.
First is the B6.1 Extreme Battery Strap Fan Mount. Run your 30mm cooling fan in a secure location that will clear the body and blow directly onto the motor can and winding. The Schelle Extreme Battery Strap Fan Mount is another innovative solution to for your Team Associated B6.1 , T6.1 , and SC6.1 trucks and buggies. It also adapts to the older B6 buggy lineup as well for laydown.
With the new gearbox design, racers scrambled for a cooling fan location that can blow on the motor to keep the temps in check and the performance consistent. Utilizing the optional center pivot mount holes on the Schelle SCH1282 Extreme Carbon Battery Strap, a 30mm fan can sit inside the cab of the body, clear the motor wiring, and blow directly onto the motor windings to cool the stator.
Fan Mount features:
- Instruction and Mount screws included
- Secure mount at 45 degree angle to blow directly onto the motor windings with the bodyshell acting like a fan shroud
- 3-d printed in the USA out of durable black polymer
- Pre-tapped fan mount holes for easy install
- Fits popular bodies in laydown and layback configurations: Kit B6.1, JC S2, JC Finnisher.
- Fits B6.1, T6.1, SC6.1, and older B6 series.
Secondly, the Pro Built series continues with MIP Pucks Aluminum outdrives for the B6.1 buggy. Weighing in at 17.4 grams (shave off 14 grams rotating weight!). As with all Pro Built Diffs, the Puck diff comes with Schelle Tungsten Carbide balls and a caged ceramic thrust bearing.
Pro Built Pucks Aluminum Diff:
- 14 grams weight savings
- Genuine MIP outdrives, Made in the USA.
- Schelle premium Tungsten Carbide 3/32” Balls and Caged Ceramic Thrust.
- Professionally assembled in a clean environment.
- Drop in, check setting, and go!
- B6.1 67mm Pucks bones not included, sold separately MIP #18201
Finally, for TLR 22 SR racers, Schelle has a pair of aluminum outdrive savers. Used by team driver Dakota Phend on his TLR 22 4.0 SR at OCRC Stock Nationals, these parts custom fit to the SR outdrives and provide full coverage around the entire outdrive to massively increase durability.
TLR 22 SR Outdrive Saver features:
- 0.7 grams each, 1.4 grams total
- Increase durability with fully captured design
- Billet machined aluminum, made in the USA