By Mike Garrison
Back in 2010, Sworkz started their RC adventure and became a new RC manufacturer. Through the years Sworkz has grown and matured into 1 of the biggest Taiwan based RC brands. To celebrate this, Sworkz will launch a new low profile engine called the LPF-7.
S-Power engines are tested and carefully selected to give you maximum performance and run time. The latest S-Power S7 EVO II LPF comes with a low profile cooling head that provides next level performances. This engine uses a 3 port piston sleeve design for better power delivery and lower fuel consumption. S-Power! A great choice for RC buggy racing.
- 3 port piston sleeve for better power delivery.
- The crankshaft of the S7 EVO II LPF Tuned .21 Racing Engine is balanced and DLC coated.
- The S7 EVO II LPF engine comes standard with a black coated crankcase and carburetor.
- The S7 EVO II LPF engine is installed with a high quality rear ceramic ball bearing.
- The S7 EVO II LPF's 3 needle carburetor system is easy to tune and is 10% more efficient than before.
- The S7 EVO II LPF's low profile cooling head provides more stability and a lower CG to your buggy.
Item No. SP-8020LPF
Item Name: S-POWER S7 EVO II LPF Tuned .21 Racing Engine
S-POWER S7 EVO II LPF Tuned .21 Racing Engine SPECIFICATIONS
- Displacement: 3.49cc (0.21 cu.in.)
- Power Output: 2.65ps/2.61 hp / 34,000 r.p.m.
- Bore: 16.27mm (0.641 in.)
- Stroke: 16.8mm (0.661in)
- Practical R.P.M: 4,000~42,000 r.p.m
- Weight: 355g (12.52oz.)