By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Schelle Racing Innovations:
4 new products release today for Team Associated and Yokomo racers.
First is the B6.1 and T6.1 Schelle Midnight Graphic Chassis Protectors. Printed with a replacement tail skid and new split line, these protectors allow for easy access to the gearbox screws for repairs. Made in the USA on premium material, the new for 2018 graphic is sure to please.
Secondly, the Schelle Titanium Screw line gets a boost with a 55 pcs. T6.1 Upper Screw Set .
T6.1 Titanium Upper Screw Set (55 pcs) Pre-Order features:
1. About 15 grams weight savings, 40% less than steel.
2. Machined from super-strong Grade 5 Titanium, no rust and no stripped screw heads
3. Pre-bagged and grouped by length for easy installation.
4. Also available for B6.1, shipping next week!
Finally, for Yokomo 4wd races, the Nova Slipper Clutch is now adapted to the YZ-4 SF 4wd buggy! Shaving approximately 10 grams off the kit 3 plate clutch, and 40% smaller diameter, the compacty
Yokomo 4wd YZ-4 SF Nova features:
1. Incredible punch and acceleration from the light-weight Nova design.
2. Smooth delivery, long-lasting Nova Slipper feel.
3. 40% smaller diameter, compact low-inertia design.
4. Comes with 81 tooth Spur special blend Nova Spur Gear
5. Billet machined aluminum adapters, spins true and drop-in fit!
6. Uses Yokomo kit driveshafts, main shaft, spring, and adjust nut. Nothing more to buy!