By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Leadfinger Racing:
New from Leadfinger Racing; the all new A2 Tactic body shell for the Kyosho Inferno TKI4 1:8 nitro buggy!
The A2 body design for the Kyosho Inferno TKI4 from LFR is the second generation to the original Assassin. Track conditions can have a drastic change over long race weekends, making the A2 the perfect choice for added tuning. The sleek and aggressive styling gives an all around balanced feel. Whether your racing on smooth and/or high bite tracks, to less desirable blown out conditions, the A2 provides more overall consistency. The windshield has been given less rake then that of the original Assassin, easing steering slightly. Additional height has been taken out of the cab and widened front to rear, helping to lower the center of gravity, and giving the car a more planted feel. The rear swoop behind the cab has also been lowered, with additional down force added to the top of the side pods. Bump outs have been added for throttle linkage and fuel tank clearance.
The A2 body for the Kyosho TKI4 is made of thicker lexan, comes clear and ready for paint with window masks/ stickers provided. Made in the U.S.A. by Leadfinger Racing.*pictured Hammer wing not included*
- Part # LFRN2018 Kyosho Inferno TKI4 1:8 nitro buggy
- Fresh look for the TKI4
- Lower down force then original Assassin design
- Narrowed cab including less windshield rake
- Bump outs for fuel tank and throttle linkage clearance
- Lower side pods with added down force for high speed handling
- One of a kind A2 smooth yet aggressive styling
- Thicker lexan for durability
- Made in the U.S.A. by Leadfinger Racing