By Mike Garrison
New from XRAY:
Based on the ultra-successful X12 platform, XRAY proudly presents the all-new X12 which incorporates the latest improvements and refinements gathered by the team, race-proven in high-competition races around the world, and ready out-of-the-box to take you to the Winners’ Circle.
With XRAY’s no-compromise, high-competition focus, the X12 was split into two different platforms, each optimized for specific, different track conditions out of the box with no extras needed.
Whether at medium-traction tracks typical of Europe, or super-high tracks typical of US permanent tracks, there is an X12 edition to choose from: the US or the EU Edition, both built on the same core platform with compatibility and interchangeable parts.
The EU Edition is suitable for very-low, low, medium, and high-traction conditions, while the US Edition is designed & suitable for medium, high- and super-high traction conditions.
- All-new EU and US Edition both designed & optimized for particular traction conditions
- All-new EU Edition is optimized for low-, medium-, and high-traction conditions
- All-new US Edition is optimized for high- and very-high traction conditions
- All-new 2.5mm graphite chassis for EU Edition with battery backstop grooves
- All-new 2.0mm Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum chassis with battery backstop grooves
- All-new rear wheelbase adjustment
- All-new upper clamps with composite bushing for better durability
- All-new bulkheads work with new upper clamps
- All-new graphite rear brace with integrated backstop and O-ring battery mount system
- All-new O-ring for securing the battery
- All-new adjustable graphite battery backstop with 4 positions
- All-new longer front graphite bumper holder
CLICK HERE for more details and to view the full XRAY X12'19 release page.