By Mike Garrison
New from Kyosho America:
Take the incredible performance of the MP9 TKI4 straight from the box to the race circuit with this Readyset!
With 8 world championship titles, the Inferno has set the standard as the most powerful 1/8 scale engine racing buggy of all time. The DNA of the competition-level MP9 TKI4 kit model and its advanced racing technology is embodied in this Readyset. The MP9 TKI4’s long front suspension arms and 17.5°caster front hub carriers create superior cornering and sharp control. The cab forward type body increases downforce, giving the TKI4 an aerodynamic performance advantage and delivers balanced cornering and optimal traction. Inclusion of the user-friendly and high torque KE21SP engine fitted with recoil starter and tuned exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9 TKI4.
- Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver and engine starting tools. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it.
- Both steering and throttle are equipped with high-torque metal geared KS5031-09MW servos.
- Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle.
- Wide variety of available option parts provides extensive range for tuning on track performance.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the new Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI4 Readyset.