By Mike Garrison
Press Release from XRAY:
The XB2 is typical XRAY–premium, professional, high competition R/C car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the smallest details and backed by premium service & support…a luxury masterpiece.
- All-new multi-function rear upright helps to generate more traction & increase stability
- All-new longer rear driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- All-new rear wheel axle with safety collar, featuring XRAY's unique multi-position driveshaft adjustment to vary driveshaft length
- All-new longer rear camber link to accommodate all roll center alternatives
- All-new SLP (Super Low Profile) front & rear shock towers for increased cornering speed
- All-new SLP (Super Low Profile) front body shocks & shock shafts
- All-new SLP (Super Low Profile) front & rear shock springs for improved ride height setting
- All-new spur gear cover protects the body shell from the spur gear
- All-new body gives increased speed & improved handling
- Hard suspension blocks with 1-slot steering block extensions for improved steering characteristics
- New rear wheels with deeper recesses for the wheel nuts
- New greased ball-bearings for front steering blocks and rear uprights increase lifespan in dusty conditions
CLICK HERE to view the full XRAY XB2C presentation for more details and new features!