By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Yokomo:
Yokomo is very excited to announce the release of our New YZ-2T 1/10 EP 2wd Truck! We are now accepting orders and shipping will begin October 3rd.
Product name : 2WD Racing Truck YZ-2T
Product code : B-YZ2T
Japan list price : 44,900 JPY
Barcode : 639342159833
- Based on the design from our current World Champion YZ-2 platform, the YZ-2T will be a great addition to our already successful line of off-road vehicles!
- The YZ-2T comes with a longer hi-grade aluminum chassis for added stability, along with a wider stance designed specially for the racing truck class.
- Longer front and rear shocks were added for increased jumping, landing, and handling characteristics, along with wider shock mounting locations designed and tested specifically for the YZ-2T.
- New graphite steering ackerman plate was designed specially for the YZ-2T’s longer front suspension arms.
- New battery hold down system makes it very easy to replace batteries, while also allowing the battery to be moved forward or backward in a 40mm range.
- New electronic mounting tray helps provide strength when securing the ESC and Receiver, as well as easily being removed for cleaning or maintenance.
- The New LD (Lay Down) 3-gear transmission works great on all hi-traction surfaces including clay, astro, and carpet.
- A single style slipper clutch comes standard with the YZ-2T, however it’s also possible to convert to our dual slipper clutch by adding the optional parts sold separately.
- New designed lower shock mounts allow for more precise adjustments.
- Aluminum rear suspension mounts and clearly marked rear suspension bushings make adjusting rear toe and skid angle very easy.
- The YZ-2T comes standard with a ball differential kit.
- New designed differential height system uses cams to adjust the differential higher or lower, from 0 to 3mm depending on traction level.
- New transmission case is divided into three parts, making it easy to remove the differential quickly.
- The upper transmission case allows the differential to be removed while keeping the lower transmission case intact.
- Only 4 screws need to be removed in order to access the differential.
- JConcepts New F2 Body provides a great aggressive look with hi-downforce features resulting in increased steering and traction.