By Mike Garrison
MRO Racing has announced the INSPIRE4 1/10-scale 4wd buggy kit, in which they aim to release in late-2019. The new buggy is based around a unique inboard suspension system with a list of eye-catching specs and features.
Features shared by MRO Racing:
- Quick diff height adjustment, just loosen 3 screws on the chassis and slide a shim under the gearbox also easy to remove the whole diff case with the same 3 screws without affecting any of the suspension .
- Quick diff change without the need to remove the whole diff case or affecting any of the suspension.
- Low diffs front and rear.
- Left-right, front-rear wishbone are all the same.
- Adjustable wishbone flex
- Front and rear bulkheads are the same
- INSPIRE4 has the lowest CG of any other rc buggy on the market.
- Adjustable front kick up and caster.
- Adjustable anti-squat plus the option to run pro-squat.
- Inboard suspension design with the dampers mounted as low as possible.
- Easy adjustable rocker ratio.
- Unique to the “INSPIRE4” a cross over quad rocker rear suspension system.
- Suspension geometry designed from scratch.
- Quick release spur gear.
- Chassis layout to achieve a 50/50 weight distribution (depending on electronics).
- Adjustable chassis flex
- Large angled side pods to increase ground clearance when the chassis rolls through the corners and decrease the chances of chassis rub.
- Flat aluminium chassis design
- No shock towers to disturb the air flow to the wings and body shell.
- CFD software used when designing the car.
- Minimal weight passed the front and rear axles.
- Wings mount perfectly over the centre line of the axles.
Stay tuned for more updates as they arrive, and follow along with MRO Racing on Facebook HERE.