By Mike Garrison
New from Trinity:
COMING SOON - X-FACTOR 10.5T and 25.5T SPEC CLASS BRUSHLESS MOTOR
10.5T and 25.5T are currently the only X-Factor turns under full testing and development other turns will come later down the road.
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Weight (148g avg)
- New Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- 2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
- New Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve NO FADE!
- 10.5T comes built stock with the torque and punch of the TEP1119
- 12.5 x 25.5mm Long
- High Torque Rotor - Copper