By Mike Garrison
New from 3Racing:
KIT-FFEVO 1:10 SAKURA FF EVO
KIT-FFEVO is the fifth generation of the 3RACING front wheel car. We are adding more new features to this generation to provide better handling performance. Especially, this generation was created to improve the acceleration and fit difference body needs.
- Main Chassis extended 5mm on the motor mount area which can fit for the lowest final drive ratio 2.6:1 setting.
- Front body posts are now at the back of the front shock tower to meet different body installation requirements.
- New front and rear lower suspension arms are 1mm wider to improve car stability.
- Newly low profile big bore dampers provides better shock absorption capability.
- New 17T nylon gear to increase the durability.
- Steering system uses updated ZERO Tolerance design to improve the steering characteristics and stability.
- Differential uses metal bevel gears to increase the durability.
- Front and rear shock towers are redesigned for greatly improved suspension geometry to match with the low profile big bore dampers.
- Lightweight carbon fiber servo mount to reduce the weight of FFEVO.
NOTE: All electronics shown in photos sold separately.
NOTE: Photos and descriptions depicts pre-production prototype, final production kit may subject to change without notice
CLICK HERE for more photos and details.