By Mike Garrison
Press Release from XRAY:
Bruno Coelho made a stunning debut at the World Championship with his XRAY XB4, setting the TQ and winning the World Championship title! Daniel Kobbevik repeated the great success at the last World Championship winning the Junior World Champion title. XRAY XB4 – World Championship winning 1/10 off-road 4WD car to bring you to the Winners’ Circle.
2019 All-new Features:
- All-new multi-function rear upright helps to generate more traction & increase stability
- All-new longer rear driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- All-new rear wheel axle with safety collar, featuring XRAY's unique multi-position driveshaft adjustment to vary driveshaft length
- All-new longer rear camber link to accommodate all roll center alternatives
- All-new larger ball-bearing used in the rear uprights for increased reliability
- All-new rear suspension arms redesigned to accommodate the new multi adjustable upright
- All-new longer rear arm pivot pin to accommodate the new multi adjustable upright and wheelbase adjustment.
- All-new diff outdrives redesigned for 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
- All-new bevel drive gears machined from special gear steel material reduce the weight and significantly improves reliability
- All-new central shaft universal joint redesigned to accommodate the new steel pinion gears
- All-new graphite reinforcement plate between servo saver increases traction and improves cornering speed
- All-new body redesigned to make the car more stable and improves the rotation in corners
- Includes new rear wheels with a deeper recess for the wheel nuts
CLICK HERE to view the full XRAY XB4'19 presentation.