By Mike Garrison
New from Exotek Racing:
Lightweight pro conversion carbon fiber chassis set for the Tamiya TA07.
We have streamlined the design and added in many pro features for the venerable TA07 such as;
- Adjustable battery mount set- allows easy weight bias adjustments for forward or back battery placement.
- Adjustable carbon battery cups- extra lightweight and adjustable to match any full lipo hard case packs.
- Adjustable lipo tabs- securely holds in your lipo without the need of tape and much easier battery access too.
- 1 piece 7075 alloy motor mount is 4gr lighter than stock and lowers the pulleys by 3mm and the motor by 1mm for even lower center of gravity and anodized black for improved heat dissipation.
- 2.25mm carbon fiber lower plate- narrower than the stock chassis for improved cornering.
- 2.0mm carbon fiber 1 piece upper plate for reduced tweak.
- Stainless steering posts included.
The conversion chassis and parts weighs only about 122gr which is about 50gr lighter than stock, thanks to the RS7's carbon fiber parts, lcg motor plate and reduced hardware and parts count.
Note- works with the TA07 servo mount and the 419 servo mount shown is not included (but looks great and lowers the CG :) ).
TA07 kit and antenna mount is required.