By Mike Garrison
New from 1up Racing:
The 1up Racing Pro Pit Iron brings forward the next generation in racer-oriented soldering irons! Small but mighty is the best way to describe this feature-packed tool. When connected to a 24v power source, the Pro Pit Iron heats and is ready to use in only 10 seconds! An easy-to-read LCD display offers accurate adjustment of the 100-400°C (200-750°F) temperature range. 1up Boost mode offers a nearly instant temperature increase to 450°C (850°F) at the press of a button, making easy work of thick gauge wires! The Pro Pit Iron automatically cools to 200°C after 2 minutes of inactivity to prolong the life of the tip, and shuts down completely after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- 65W Power Output @ 24v
- Dual Temperature Sensors
- Temperature Stability ±2%
- 12-24V DC Input Voltage
- FCC & CE Certified
- 1up Racing Pro Pit Iron
- 1up Racing Travel Case
- 1up Racing DC Power Cable (XT60 Plug)
- 1up Racing Premium R/C Solder
- Compact “M” Stand
- 4mm Chisel Tip
- 12-24v DC Power Source (XT60 Male Plug)
Optional tips are now in stock for the Pro Pit Iron as well!
- Replacement 4mm Chisel Tip for general soldering of heavier gauge wires. This is the preferred tip of R/C Car Racers.
- Optional 2.5mm Chisel Tip for general soldering of thinner gauge wires. This is the preferred tip of Drone Racers.
- Optional Fine Point Tip for precision soldering on circuit boards or ultra-thin gauge wires.