By Mike Garrison
Press Release from XRAY:
Based on the ultra-successful XB8 platform, XRAY proudly presents the 2019-spec XB8E which incorporates the latest improvements and refinements gathered by the team, race-proven in the highest competition races around the world.
- All-new 2-in-1 concept features both a pivot ball & C-hub suspension included in one kit
- Updated XB8E platform allows easy swapping of the two different suspensions with fully interchangeable parts
- Unbeatable set-up alternatives to perfectly adjust the car to any track condition
- All-new C-hub suspension includes new lower suspension arm, steering block with Ackermann plate, C-hub, camber link & Ackermann steering plate
- All-new front Pivot Ball steering block with larger outside ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span
- All-new rear uprights with larger outside ball-bearings for increased reliability and life-span
- All-new rear uprights feature an extra hole for extended roll-center adjustment possibilities
- All-new front lower, rear and upper arms redesigned and made from a harder material to improve response and stability with freer operation in dusty conditions.
- All-new cell shock membranes with less air gap
- All-new shock cap with 4 vent holes accommodates the new cell shock membranes for easier assembly and servicing
- All-new, longer front and rear shock shafts
- New, softer front and rear anti-roll bars increase traction
CLICK HERE to view the full XRAY XB8E'19 presentation.