New MIP 3.0mm Speed Tip and Hex Driver
Thursday, Feb 21, 2019 02:44pm
By Tyler Hooks
Press Release from MIP:
MIP has released the new Ball End 3.0 Hex Driver and Speed Tip in their standard but popular design.
- Reach difficult angled screw heads
- Designed to work up to 10 Degrees of angle
- Speed Tip Version speeds up wrench time considerably
- Super beefy ball end cut designed to increase overall tool head strength
- Ball end dimensions optimized to increase tool head to screw head bite force.
- Tool hex cut with diamond wheel for ultimate precision
- Tool shank CNC ground from US Grade tool steel drill blanks
- Tight tolerances held within 20 Microns which is .02 mm and moreover .0008 in. ! To put that into perspective that's like taking a human hair and dividing it by 4 !
- Super Comfy to the hand Polycarbonate Handles that are resilient to hot and cold weather so wont harm your hands in poor weather conditions.
- Every tool assembled by hand
- Manufactured and packaged 100% in the USA