By Mike Garrison
New from Exotek Racing:
New V2 IFS set includes wider (+2mm each arm) heavy duty machined delrin arms, precision machined delrin shock pistons and HD steering pins.
True independent front suspension set for the TAMIYA TRF103, F104 or EXOTEK F1R3 (see notes below for other required items). With our IFS suspension your handling becomes much more linear with real body roll characteristics which means you can drive harder into a corner while maintaining stability and confident road holding performance which translates to improved overall race time results and consistency.
Excellent on rough and bumpy track conditions and tames all high speed asphalt tracks by making your F1 glide through all sections. Like a touring car the IFS let's you attack corners without fear of getting pitched out of the groove which typically happens with conventional F1 cars.
Additionally, when coupled with the upper arm set (sold seperately), the design features of the IFS gives you much more set up options just as a real F1;
- Droop- via the lower arms droop screws
- Ride height- via the friction dampers or steering hub
- Damper angle- via shock tower
- Spring rate- includes medium and firm spring sets
- Roll center- via upper links or arm spacers
- Camber- via adjustable upper arms
- Caster- via adjustable upper arms
Includes medium hard and hard springs sets. Optional soft IFS spring sets are available.
- TAMIYA TRF103, F104 or EXOTEK F1R3
- EXOTEK F104 ADJUSTABLE ARM SET #1205 or #1861
- Dampening lube - 20k-30k diff silicone
- F104 requires F104 servo mount #1509