By Mike Garrison
New from Novarossi:
NEW OFF-ROAD Engine S21P5XLT/19
The legendary P5 is updated, in this 2019 version has the 14.5mm crankshaft with silicone and the 26mm bearing. Available now on the Novarossi Official Store.
- Carburetor: This carburettor is made from plastic and have a sliding throttle valve, reverse type, 3 adjustment.
- Sleeve: The sleeve has 5 transfer ports to supply a linear power output and to keep fuel consumption low.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is manufactured with a special shape to optimise gas-flows in the engine, he inlet has a silicone filling.
- Conrod: The R7 conrod is made from a superlight alluminium which has been checked ultrasonic. The specific form of the R7 creates little turbulence inside the engine while running.
- Displacement: 3,49 cc
- R.P.M. (max power): 34.000 RPM
- Bore x stroke: 16,26x16,80 mm
- Sleeve: 5 ports
- Rear ball bearings: steel
- Front ball bearings: steel
- Crankshaft: 14,5 mm - turbo - with silicone
- Carburetor: plastic - 9 mm - reverse
- Glowplug: Turbo (CTO6)
- Exhaust position: rear
- Starting: standard
- Weight: 375 g
- Fuel type: 25% nitro