By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Bittydesign:
The AGATA project was born from the desire to offer R/C enthusiasts all over the world a body shell that could recall our origins, Emilia land of engines, and dream car manufacturers. Tested over several months on different carpets and asphalts, the body is a new alternative for drivers who not only aim for pure performance, but also seek an aesthetic satisfaction fully satisfied by the unique shapes and lines of AGATA.
The Art of Making
The AGATA project represents the highest level in the R/C industry in terms of research, development, and engineering. We haven't set any limit, and with the help of an expert team of engineers we have developed a brand new product that features amazing details in aesthetics and aerodynamics.
The design recalls the shapes of the dream-car produced in Emilia, the phase of refinement took several months to optimize every detail, and the search of perfection has been obsessive in order to propose a body that could honor our Italian excellence.
AGATA is a GT body with a stunning look. The lowered front nose generates excellent steering while the wide cab and the neutral sides stabilize the air flow into the large rear wing to make the model easy to drive. The body is well balanced and does not undermine the set-up of your car.
- The body shell meets the specifications needed to participate in any 1/10 GT race in the world, USGT class included.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®.
- Included in the kit is a complete set of screws, nuts, and large plastic washers to properly mount the rear wing.
- Front foam (laser cut) to avoid the vibration of the front nose of the body included into the kit.
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm.
- Sold clear with protective film outside.
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask.
3D CAD Design & Engineering
In order to respect our quality standards, we have not set any limits and we have designed the AGATA project with the use of the most advanced graphics and CAD design. This process guarantees a perfect execution of the forms and details that high-tech machinery realize with 5-axis CNC milling machines.
The product we deliver in the hands of the enthusiast represents the best available on the market today, we exploit and make full use of the most advanced technology to guarantee a result that represents at best the Italian excellence.