By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Bittydesign:
We are pleased to release our first ever body shell for the 1/12 Pan-car class, the LSM19 is finally here!
The project expresses the desire to create something different on the market thanks to some aerodynamic solutions that make the body immediately recognizable due to its futuristic lines and a placement of the cab, never seen before in this category.
We like to think differently and adopt aesthetic and aerodynamic solutions that deviate from the "standard", for this reason, inspired by the latest futuristic projects and concepts of the most important car manufacturers we have decided to create a body that encloses these innovative elements.
The forward placement of the cab is the element that identifies the design, giving the body not only a scenic and aesthetic detail, different from the usual, but also reflects on the performance on the track.
- The body is UNIVERSAL and fits all the 1/12 Pan-car chassis on the market; it respects all the international specs of the category and it's EFRA approved.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Produced in Light Weight version as well - Ultra Lite (ULT)
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask
CLICK HERE for more details!