By Tyler Hooks
Press release from RC Concept:
Since its first version in 2015, the MC5 didn't stop improving. With many worldwide podiums and wins, RC Concept is shinning by their results!
What are the differences? The sleeve being the exact same, the piston is now machined lower. With a lower and lighter piston: quicker acceleration and even more top speed! The R&D team worked a long time in order to get the perfect cooling head. Allowing the same mass as the previous one, the RS cooling head will be 3 fins lower in order to give less roll to your car and more corner speed! And what about this new bi-color coating, seen for the first time in nitro engine history?
- The new RS, based on the MC5:
- Front ceramic ball bearing by AVID
- Rear ceramic bearing made in Swizerland
- DLC Coated crankshaft
- Unique piston / Sleeve by RC Concept
- RC3 plug by OS
- Delivered with 7 and 8mm restrictors (8mm recommended)