By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Bittydesign:
After the release in September, 2018 of our first ever body for the GT12, class called LS3, we’re now pleased to launch the second model for this category. We scaled down the recent 1/10 AGATA body, and with some refinements we meet the specs for the 1/12 SupaStox chassis.
The AGATA project was born from the desire to offer to the R/C enthusiast all over the world a body shell that could recall our origins, Emilia land of engines and dream car manufacturers. Tested over several months on different carpets and asphalts, the body is a new alternative for drivers who not only aim for pure performance, but also seek an aesthetic satisfaction fully satisfied by the unique shapes and lines of AGATA.
Italian Pure Excellence
The design recalls the shapes of the dream-car produced in Emilia. The phase of refinement took several months to optimize every detail, and the search of perfection has been obsessive in order to propose a body that could honor our Italian excellence.
The design has been adapted to meet the specs of the GT12 class. AGATA is a body with a stunning look. The lowered front nose generates excellent steering, the wide cab and the neutral sides stabilize the air flow that is conveyed into the large rear wing making the model easy to drive, the body is well balanced, and does not undermine the set-up of your car.
- The body is UNIVERSAL and fits all the 1/12 GT12 chassis on the market, and can also fit the 1/12 pan-car chassis for those who don't want to use the SupaStox platform.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screws, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Front foam (laser cut) to avoid the vibration of the front nose of the body included in the kit
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask
3D CAD Design & Engineering
In order to respect our quality standards, we have not set any limits, and we have created the AGATA project with the use of the most advanced graphics and CAD design. This process guarantees a perfect execution of the forms and details that high-tech machinery realize with 5-axis CNC milling machines.
CLICK HERE for more information!