By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Team Associated:
The B6.1DL will be the buggy of choice for tracks with very high traction where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity.
Champions by design. 1:10 scale 2WD off road has been Team Associated's signature class since the release of the RC10 in 1984. The Team Associated RC10 buggy series has won 12 of the 17 I.F.M.A.R. World Championships contested since the racing class began. In fact, Team Associated has won more 2WD I.F.M.A.R World Championships that all other manufacturers combined!
The engineering continues. The Limited Edition B6.1DL will be the buggy of choice for tracks with very high traction where a forward mass is beneficial and chassis roll needs to be tamed through a low center of gravity. The B6.1DL has a Laydown Stealth® transmission that gives the car additional traction when exiting the corners. The addition of +1 Ackermann plates and gull wing suspension arms tune the steering for a razor-sharp feel and more control. The B6.1DL features our easy-access differential, diff height adjustability, and an all-new slipper with the speed, durability and lineage expected of a true champion.
Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit. Vehicle shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.
- 3-gear Laydown Stealth® transmission for lower and forward CG
- Machined pistons included for better fit and smoother operation
- Aluminum rear clamping hexes and front axles with laser etching
- Rear hubs feature large bearings and the easy-insert system to adjust camber link position and rear axle height
- One-piece shock bushings to make assembly easier
- Aluminum C and D arm mounts included for a large range of anti-squat and toe adjustments
- Lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearing kit included
- JConcepts® lightweight B6 clear body and wing
- Easy-access ball differential
- Differential height adjustments with 0, 1, 2, and 3mm inserts included
- New slipper assembly for better weight balance and shock clearance
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite front shock tower with tower guard
- Heavy-duty V2 routed graphite rear tower, long
- Heavy-duty V2 rear axles with 67mm bones
- V2 springs for a more reactive and nimble feel
- Innovative rear arms with molded inserts for ultra-fine lower shock mount adjustment
- Molded spur gear guard to help protect body from damage
- +1 steering block arms to optimize feel on dirt tracks
#90021L - Limited Edition RC10B6.1DL Team Kit
Available: May 2019