By Mike Garrison
Press Release from RC Crew Chief:
RC Crew Chief Version 4.3.2 has been released. The update will install automatically the second time you open the program. Once again this is a free update for licensed users.
- Importing car models is now enabled during the 30 day trial period.
- Added Setup Chart feature that graphically displays the magnitude and effect of setup changes compared to a selected setup.
- Graphing of I2R motor power losses (what generates the heat) is now included in the acceleration simulation.
- New calculator added to determine the center of flat top ball studs.
- The point being edited in Chassis Manager Suspension position tables is now highlighted in the graphic display.
- In the Motor Manager Dyno Analysis section the ability to graph RPM, Voltage and Current vs time has been added.
This short video highlights the improvements.