By Mike Garrison
IGT8 has just released their new GTe 2019 edition kit, the battery powered brother to the successful IGT8 nitro edition platform.
The new GTe features a long list of features including:
- Carbon Fiber Shock Towers
- Newly Designed Lightweight Aluminum Rear Bulkhead
- Carbon Fiber Battery Tray
- Black Anodized Aluminum Motor Mount
- Lightweight Transmission
- New Aluminum Differential Case
- CVD Driveshafts
- Chassis with Optional Front and Rear Weight Mounting
- Plastic or Aluminum Chassis Braces
- Extra Hard Servo Saver Spring
- Aluminum Caster Blocks
- Carbon Fiber Fan Radio Tray
- & More!
CLICK HERE to view the full IGT8 GTe 2019 presentation!