By Tyler Hooks
Press Release from Bittydesign:
The VISION project stems from the desire to offer to the Off-road enthusiasts a high-performance body shell thanks to meticulous design at the vanguard of design and style. Tested for several months on different types of surfaces and layouts, the product combine a stunning look together with performance at the top of the class.
Thanks to the valuable collaboration with the World Champion Robert Batlle we have been able to realize improvements that have allowed us to optimize the initial project making the model easier to drive and more balanced, the comparison on the track with the stock 'kit body' showed superior performances.
The advanced cab has been designed to increase cornering but at the same time, thanks to the soft rear slide behind the roof, the body is perfectly balanced in its shape giving the model a particularly sinuous and slender line.
VISION is a body with a futuristic look that enhances the performance of the model, several hours of development and research have been dedicated to the sides that show a unique and original design of its kind and that are perfectly connected with the rear side flaps that guarantee the correct load aerodynamically optimized also thanks to the showy central flap that guarantees the correct air flow to the wing.
The body is designed to be installed on the Mugen MBX8 Eco chassis (as well the World Edition) but can also be mounted on the previous model MBX7 / 7R Eco.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Pre-cut by laser for a perfect cutting line and clips holes
- Design specifically designed for housing the Lipo battery
- Possibility of opening the holes (as in the photos) for the ventilation of the electronics
- Produced in hard version, thickness of material 1mm
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a pre-cut decal sheet and windows mask