By Mike Garrison
Press Release from Reds Racing:
Reds Racing is happy to announce that the new 721 Scuderia Anniversario engine is now available. The new 721 Scuderia Anniversario is a limited edition of just 100 pieces which has been released in occasion of Reds Racing 10th Anniversary.
Due to the success of 721 Scuderia engine in recent competitions we have decided to maintain the main features unchanged and give this powerplant a new look:
- Black cooling head with gold writings recalling 721 Scuderia design.
- Customized quality control certificate indicating serial numbers from 1 to 100 since only 100 pcs will be available for sale.
- Customized Packaging
721 Scuderia Anniversario Limited Edition together with 721 Scuderia and 721 Corsa belong to Reds S LINE, a new generation range of engines produced with different materials, from different suppliers and with new technologies. All assembled in-house and 100% made in Italy.
Every S line engine features high reliability, tuning stability and great fuel mileage. Combined with specific technical changes in the porting and new materials, these 7 port engines feature higher power and better fuel efficiency compared to other engines on the market.
Since its first release in 2019, 721 S line engines have proved to be simply successful. Here is a list of the main competitions:
- Montpellier Gp 1st Boots & 2nd Canas
- Silver State 1st Boots
- Euro Contest 2nd Canas
- Buggy Land 1st Canas
- BRCA Nats Championship 1st Boots & 2nd Clancy
- Spanish Nats Championship 1st Canas
- Rc Gp Rd1 3rd Ogden
- Rc Gp Rd 2 2nd Canas
- Rc Gp Rd 5 2nd Boots & 3rd Canas
- Rc Gp Rd 6 2nd Canas & 3rd Boots
- Rc Gp Rd 7 2nd Ogden & 3rd Canas
- Rc Gp Rd 8 2nd Canas & 3rd Ogden
And many others...